Monday, March 17, 2008

Nonsense

Life feels like it is moving in fast forward. It definitely seems to go in waves with busyness.

-I have a tendency to try to make everything that comes up work. I hate to have to say "No" to anyone.

-It always seems that you make a plan and suddenly 16 other things come up that you really want to do during that same time. The days before and after are mysteriously empty.

-I have several big projects that I want to get done. Each time I think this is it, I think of something else that really needs to get done too. Does it ever end?

-Gas at $3.18 a gallon is nonsense. You have to have a detailed plan everytime you go somewhere just so you don't have to make double trips.

-I really want to develop more "green" habits. I hate that it seems more expensive to do so. I read (probably on a blog) that the green revolution will never truly work unless people that are poor are able to have "green" resources as well. I can't seem to get this out of my mind. If you think about it, we tend to hand down all of our resources down to the poor when we become "green." How are they ever supposed to have a chance at helping save the environment.

-We may be selling one of our vehicles soon. I didn't think I was emotionally attached to my car, but I guess 10 years will form some kind of attachment.

-Kevin seems to be emotionally attached to his pig. He had harsh words to say to me when it was still missing 5 days later. All I can say is, "he started it."

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

1. No, the projects never end . . . they only get bigger and more expensive.

2. I TOTALLY agree about going green (and organic as well). Why does food WITHOUT preservatives cost MORE?

3. Kevin is emotionally attached to his pig. He says you started it. Doesn't matter to me . . . I just like that you're part of the game now!

Sara said...

I totally disagree about starting it. He started it on Monday night, March 3rd when he flicked me in the ear. He will regret that decision.