Yes, it is true!
The old has been made NEW!
The stone has rolled AWAY!
He is RISEN!
I can't imagine the despair that the apostles experienced in the days between seeing Jesus crucified. Imagine the worst loss you can imagine. I am sure that they felt stunned, dumbfounded, blown away, grief-stricken. They were reeling with what the future would now hold!
Then, they were feeling all the same things when they heard the news that he was no longer in the tomb!
May this God we serve help us to feel renewed to serve him with greater fervor!
I am thankful for the hope that today provides!
It is not over, the best is yet to come!
May you live in the grace and peace of Jesus and show his light to EVERYONE around you!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am just so excited that I found your blog! Hope you are doing well, we miss you!
Post a Comment