Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tag..........

Maybe this will be more interesting....

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Waitress at Cowboy's BBQ - it was my very first job when I was 15 1/2.
2. Youth Intern - Atlanta, GA; Pensacola, FL; The Woodlands, TX
3. Baby Gap - This was a great job. I got a discount at Gap, Old Navy, and Banana Republic. This was a definite perk. I am constantly thinking about doing it again in the evenings. Mike keeps telling me NO.
4. Therapist at the Christian Counseling Center - My first real job!

Four Movies I've NEVER Seen: (I am tweaking this one because I rarely watch movies so this will be much more interesting)
1. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
2. Star Wars
3. Harry Potter
4. Most of the Classics

Four Books (Authors) I could read over and over:
1. Francine Rivers
2. Karen Kinsbury
3. Penelope Stokes
4. Lauren Winner

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Muskogee, OK
2. Nashville, TN
3. Abilene, TX
4. Paducah, KY

Four TV Shows I Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. ER
3. Oprah
4. Today Show

Four Places I've Been on Vacation:
1. San Francisco
2. Europe
3. Egypt
4. Gatlinburg, TN (honeymoon)

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Blogs
2. US Bank
3. Google
4. More Blogs :)

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Fajitas
2. Brownies and IceCream
3. Pineapple
4. Italian

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. Greece with Mike
2. Shopping with unlimited funds
3. With my family in OK
4. The weekend with Mike

1 comment:

janjanmom said...

I love Grey's Anatomy!! Tonight was soo good!!

Thanks for all your hard work on the progresive dinner, it was smashing dahling!! You did a mahvelous job.

Keep posting...even if you think it is boring, it isn't.