| Your Career Type: Social |
You would make an excellent: Counselor - Dental Hygienist - LibrarianNurse - Parole Officer - Personal TrainerPhysical Therapist - Social Worker - Teacher The worst career options for your are realistic careers, like truck driver or farmer. |
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Something Fun
Just came across this and was curious what it would say. Guess it pegs me well since this is what I do. However, some days this is not what I want to do. I get really tired of having to end my relationships with people when they walk out the door. My real dream is to work beside my husband in family ministry. This way I could walk beside people as they deal with turmoil and be a friend but use my skills to enrich and teach about healthy families within a spiritual framework....Maybe someday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I do have trouble imagining you in overalls driving a farm truck, hehe.
Post a Comment