Hmm.....everyone wants me to update but I find myself getting to this page and having nothing to say. When I tell this story everyone starts to give me ideas of what to write about but then I get here and nothing sounds important enough to write about!
So let's see what you might be interested in knowing.....
Right now my refrigerator is in my hallway, the stove is in the dining room, and the microwave is next to the front door.
I have no idea what else you might be interested in knowing but I will tell you the following anyway...
We have somehow avoided traveling for Christmas Day all 3 years we have lived in Paducah. Most people think this is awful, but we love it. It means that we get to enjoy Christmas breakfast with our "family" here. I am already scheming about how to stay home next year.
Mike is at a lock-in tonight that I avoided. I am not a lock-in kind of person, however staying up until 4am with friends scrapbooking and drinking coffee is another story.
I am being told this is a respectable blog and I can quit now, but not to expect it to hold until April.
We'll see how that goes.
Friday, January 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment