Thursday, March 30, 2006

Nothing

Everyday I think about blogging but when it comes down to it I just don't feel I have anything very bloggable to say right now. Hopefully, that will end soon but I don't know. Until then...

4 comments:

janjanmom said...

I am sure you hear lots of things at work you could share with us!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I am sooo funny. I don't care what you blog about, I just love to read your thoughts. I'll throw out a topic, you blog away.

What is the difference in perfume, cologne, toilette water and body spray?

Sandy said...

Janice, do you write those questions that they ask in the "profile" section of blogger?

In "Teacher Man", Frank McCourt told his creative writing class that seeing the significant in the insignicant is what being a writer (in this case, a blogger) is about... that's what I enjoy about my friends blogs. You get a chance to share in the mundane joys of each others' lives. Blog Sara, blog! :-)

Lesli said...

I completely agree, Sandy! I enjoy reading the daily writings verses the intellectual ones. It is more like a conversation between friends than something book smart or "worthy of print".

janjanmom said...

Yet still, she blogs not?