I think all of the changes in my life over the recent months are beginning to catch up with me. I find myself feeling very tired these days and trying to make it to bedtime each night. So many things have been going on, mostly good things, but I still feel worn out. Right now I long for a day off work that doesn't involve a holiday, a day in which I could just lay around and rest. Christmas is quickly approaching. I am always surprised at how quickly it sneaks up on me. I still have a few gifts to buy and need to wrap everything! My parents will be in town next weekend and I am really looking forward to having them here. The next three weeks are four day weeks so hopefully that will give me some rest. I look forward to making new memories in our home.
Other than exhaustion, it doesn't seem as though there is much going on. I have been baking for different holiday gatherings and we have the last of our Christmas parties this weekend. It will definitely be a full weekend and will probably be ready for Monday just to not go, go, go. Hope you all can enjoy life right now without feeling stressed and worn out.
Blessings.
Friday, December 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I finally got you unblocked and read over your blogs today!! It is so neat to be able to get to know someone better by reading a blog...sharing our stories, to borrow a phrase. I am very excited with all the truly spirit-filled people God has sent to our church!! When I first came to Reidland C of C (10 or 11 years ago), it was the biggest disappointment of my life. No music, no intimacy, and someone slipped me the scripture that a woman is to remain silent in worship after I commented in a Sunday School class. My marriage was hanging by a thread and I was in an old dried up raisin of a church. God is/was so good and faithful and he has answered my prayers in marvelous ways I never would have imagined!!I love Reidland now and I am so excited for what is to come. Thanks for taking a leap of faith to join us in his service!!
Janice
Post a Comment